The Do’s And Don’ts With Permed Hair
You’ve gotten your hair permed and you leave the salon with gorgeous curls. But then you go home, and you have to deal with your new perm all by yourself. What should you do?
Here are some tips on how to maintain your perm looking as good as the day you had it done.
1. Carefully detangle your hair with a wide-toothed comb. Over brushing will cause those curls to come undone.
2. Experiment with hairdos. Changing the texture of your hair doesn’t mean you’re limited to one style.
3. Avoid using hairspray because you will have trouble getting it out.
4. Your hair is more sensitive when permed so do not comb or touch it too much to prevent breakage and damage.
5. If you’re going outside and it’s raining, make sure to bring an umbrella! If your hair gets wet, it will either get flatter, or the perm will go away faster!
6. If you’re going to straighten your hair while your hair is permed, beware that the perm could come out easily if you have only had your hair permed in the last few days or weeks.
7. Don’t braid your hair while it is permed for at least a week, it can cause breakage.
Follow these tips for a perm that looks beautiful longer.
Call Us On 08 9418 8874