Brazillian Blowout from Expertease for Hair & Beauty. Call Us Now on 9418 8874.
FAQ’s About the Brazilian Blowout.
Got questions? We know you do! Here are the 8 most asked questions about this fabulous treatment!
– Who is most likely to love the Brazilian Blowout? We have performed this treatment on all types of hair, such as fine, coarse, frizzy, curly, permed, Japanese straightened, and those with extensions. Really, just about everyone can be considered. The key is good communication between you and your stylist.
– What kind of love can I get? A frizz-free, shiny, an oh so easy to manage hair that has plenty of body and bounce. You can wear it curly or wavy, depending on your hair type with the freedom to blow dry it straight in a snap!
– If I get a Brazilian Blowout, can I still get color and/or highlights? Actually, the Blowout will improve the health of color-treated hair, including highlights. The treatment seals in in the cuticle for beautiful color, radiant shine with no frizz.
– Will I get straight hair with the Brazilian Blowout? With wavy hair, the Brazilian Blowout makes your hair appear straight and healthy. For very curly hair, it will minimize frizz while enhancing natural wave or curl. For straight hair that’s also frizzy, the Blowout eliminates the frizz and gives you gorgeous shine.
– How long does the treatment last? It lasts 10-12 weeks on average. The key is how well you follow the after care maintenance. And remember, the Brazilian Blowout is a cumulative treatment. The more you receive the treatment, the healthier your hair gets and the longer it lasts!
– What if I have had a relaxer applied to my hair? Can I still get the Blowout treatment? You sure can! The Brazilian Blowout actually works best on chemically treated hair. It improves the condition of your hair by fortifying it with essential amino acids. Pretty cool, huh?
– Will it cause my hair to lose volume? The great news with this treatment is that you will keep the natural volume in your hair.
– I color my hair. Can I still get the Brazilian Blowout on the same day? Yes, but you have to get the color treatment first.