6 Must–Have Tools For Styling Curly Hair By Expertease for Hair & Beauty Call Us On 08 9418 8874
When it comes to styling curly hair, there are a few tried and tested tools that will give you manageable locks.
– Wide-tooth comb – For textured hair, this is your friend! The wide gaps between the teeth allow your hair ample space to glide through without causing tangles. Apply your conditioner and then detangle.
– Denman Brush – The hairdressers’ hairbrush. Whether you use it to define your curls or to clump them after applying gel, every hair thickness and curl pattern can find a brush that works best for them.
– Micro-fiber towels – Regular towels can roughen up hair, creating frizz. Opt for micro-fiber. These are smooth-surfaced, absorbent towels specifically designed for curly hair. They reduce drying time and define your curls.
– Satin pillow – Not only lovely to sleep on, satin pillows actually cause less damage to fragile locks than regular pillows, reducing the dreaded frizz factor.
– Shower cap – When you deep condition your hair use a plastic shower cap. The heat from your body will let the product penetrate more deeply into your hair.
Diffuser – Attach it to an ionic hair dryer for faster drying. The diffuser allows heat to gently dry fragile locks.